Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have a great chocolate chip cookie recipe... how do I make some money from it?

I came up with a chocolate chip cookie recipe over the holidays, and gave the cookies I made out for christmas presents ( coworkers and such) and all who tasted them, said they were the best they had ever had.... including Toll house cookies! WOW!! And they asked me if I ever considered selling off my recipes of my home baked goodness that I have come up with... Well I dont even know how to get started doing something like that... any one have any ideas? I have plenty of my own recipes for baked goods and other types of foods...I have a great chocolate chip cookie recipe... how do I make some money from it?
start small. figure out how much it costs to buy everything you need and from there you can decide how much to sell your cookies for. Ebay is a good start for setting up your own shop. But you have to invest a lot of time and money. Get some family members to help you out. But don't expect to be an instant millionaire, it will take some time before you make some big money. Good luck! and if you do set up a store online, give me a link I wanna try some!!!I have a great chocolate chip cookie recipe... how do I make some money from it?
People don't really care for great recipes anymore, at least not if you have to pay for them considering there are great ones that you can get for free.





Your only real option is to open your own store, but thats probably not possible.
HI!





Well, decide on a price and go to ';current'; or some place that has the little bags and start baking for the people at work and get the eord out and that is how things start. good luck
The biggest problem with what you want to do is that you can't make them at home. Commercial products must be made in a properly licensed kitchen. The only things you could do would be to rent a small store or just sell your recipes. You could sell them by contacting cookie companies or even try to sell them on ebay. One last thing would be to have them at bake sales and sell the recipes with the cookies. It's not much but it's a start.
make a bunch everyday, start selling them





it worked for Famous Amos and Mrs. Fields
set up a small store good luck!
  • Will using skin so soft bath oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment