Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a great sugar-free cut out cookie recipe. Do you have one? ?

I want to make Halloween treats for the office, but I have a coworker who is insistent that she WILL NOT eat any sugar. People always bring treats and over the last 2 years, she has never gotten to have a treat with the rest of us. I really would like to include her this time since Halloween is her favorite holiday.





HELP!I need a great sugar-free cut out cookie recipe. Do you have one? ?
if you have a regular recipe with sugar in it, you can actually replace the sugar with splenda. They have splenda for baking in the baking/sugar section of grocery stores and they should list the conversion for sugar to splenda replacement.





that way you can use any recipe you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment